Please note: The registration portal for G.I.R.L. 2020, as well as hotel registration, will open on February 17. This is a change from the original launch date of January 31.
There are many options to register for G.I.R.L. 2020! The registration and hotel portal open on Monday, February 17 and you can register with a deposit for as little as $50 to lock in your Trendsetter rate. Find out about different registration deadlines and how you can be a part of this exciting event!
Trendsetter Registration starts January 31 and runs through March 31, 2020. Trendsetter Registration will include access to the National Council Session, G.I.R.L. Plenary and Breakout sessions, a Saturday special event, G.I.R.L. Expo and the GS Central Shop. In addition, Trendsetters will have access to discounted area park tickets, a swag bag, reserved seating, early session entry, special offers and more! Price is Adults – $345; Girls (Grade 6+) $295.
Early Bird Registration is available from April 1-July 31. Early Bird Registration rates are the same as Trendsetter rates (Adults – $345; Girls (Grade 6+) $295), but with fewer benefits. Early Bird Registration includes all benefits of Trendsetter except for reserved seating, early session entry and some special offers.
General Registration opens August 1 and goes through October 16. This is when the registration price will increase. General Registration includes the National Council Session, G.I.R.L. Plenary and Breakout Sessions, Saturday Special Event, G.I.R.L. Expo and GS Central Shop, plus a swag bag. Price is Adults – $395; Girls (grade 6+) – $345.
Family and Troop Expo Packs will be available at special pre-sale pricing from March 17-October 23, 2020. These packs includes admission to the G.I.R.L. 2020 Expo and GS Central Shop. Price is $16 per person; Family Bundle of 4 passes – $50; Troop/Group Bundle (8 Girls/2 Adults) – $100. On-site tickets will be $20 per person; $60 for a Family Bundle; $150 for a Troop/Group Bundle.
New this year is a Family Trendsetters Package! This package will include the Whole Orlando Experience including G.I.R.L. 2020 & The Parks! More information and final prices will be released January 31 through Girl Scouts of the USA. This deal will include exclusive Girl Scout programs on Thursday and Friday at the House of the Mouse, two days in the G.I.R.L. Expo and early access to family-friendly hotel partners.
Additional Details about G.I.R.L. 2020:
- Girls in 6th grade and younger and boys are welcome in the GIRL Expo with their families.
- This year, you can register and lock in your Trendsetter or Early Bird registration with a deposit as low as $50 for yourself, your troop/group or your family. Final payments will be due by September 30, 2020. More information will be available on the registration portal after January 31, 2020.
- Official G.I.R.L. 2020 hotel partners include four hotels either directly connected to or within walking distance to the Orlando Convention Center, site of G.I.R.L. 2020. Hotels include the Hyatt Regency, Embassy Suites, Rosen Centre Hotel and Rosen Plaza Hotel. Rates begin at $199 per room, per night and vary based on hotel. Once you are registered for G.I.R.L. 2020, you will have access to the hotel registration portal, where specific hotel information and rates will be available. Additional hotels may be added, but will not be adjacent to the Convention Center and will require transportation.
- Hotel requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so take advantage of the deposit registration and register early to get access to the hotel registration portal.
- GSCP2P is working on some potential council-sponsored group travel opportunities to G.I.R.L. 2020. We will share more information with our members as it is available.