Registration for G.I.R.L. 2020 will go live at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, February 18. Click here to register! Register early to get Trendsetter pricing and special packages. Registration for girls, adults and troops opens on this date.
There will be a Family Trendsetter package released in early March that will include an exciting partnership with an Orlando-area theme park. If you are planning to attend as a family, you may wish to wait until the Family Trendsetter package is released. Trendsetter packages and pricing will be available through March.
The hotel reservation system for official G.I.R.L. 2020 convention hotel partners will open in early March. You must register to attend to get access to the hotel reservation portal.
GSCP2P is also planning a group trip to include charter bus transportation for adults and older girls. We are waiting on a few details from GSUSA regarding special programming for older girls and expect to announce details sometime in March. Check back here for more information soon!
Trendsetter Registration starts February 18 and runs through March 31, 2020. Trendsetter Registration will include access to the National Council Session, G.I.R.L. Plenary and Breakout sessions, a Saturday special event, G.I.R.L. Expo and the GS Central Shop. In addition, Trendsetters will have access to discounted area park tickets, a swag bag, reserved seating, early session entry, special offers and more! Price is Adults – $345; Girls (Grade 6+) $295.
Early Bird Registration is available from April 1-July 31. Early Bird Registration rates are the same as Trendsetter rates (Adults – $345; Girls (Grade 6+) $295), but with fewer benefits. Early Bird Registration includes all benefits of Trendsetter except for reserved seating, early session entry and some special offers.
General Registration opens August 1 and goes through October 16. This is when the registration price will increase. General Registration includes the National Council Session, G.I.R.L. Plenary and Breakout Sessions, Saturday Special Event, G.I.R.L. Expo and GS Central Shop, plus a swag bag. Price is Adults – $395; Girls (grade 6+) – $345.
Family and Troop Expo Packs will be available at special pre-sale pricing from March 17-October 23, 2020. These packs includes admission to the G.I.R.L. 2020 Expo and GS Central Shop. Price is $16 per person; Family Bundle of 4 passes – $50; Troop/Group Bundle (8 Girls/2 Adults) – $100. On-site tickets will be $20 per person; $60 for a Family Bundle; $150 for a Troop/Group Bundle.
New this year is a Family Trendsetters Package! This package will include the Whole Orlando Experience including G.I.R.L. 2020 & The Parks! More information and final prices will be released in early March through Girl Scouts of the USA. This deal will include exclusive Girl Scout programs on Thursday and Friday at the House of the Mouse, two days in the G.I.R.L. Expo and early access to family-friendly hotel partners.
Additional Details about G.I.R.L. 2020:
- Girls in 6th grade and younger and boys are welcome in the GIRL Expo with their families.
- This year, you can register and lock in your Trendsetter or Early Bird registration with a deposit as low as $50 for yourself, your troop/group or your family. Final payments will be due by September 30, 2020. More information will be available on the registration portal after January 31, 2020.
- Official G.I.R.L. 2020 hotel partners include four hotels either directly connected to or within walking distance to the Orlando Convention Center, site of G.I.R.L. 2020. Hotels include the Hyatt Regency, Embassy Suites, Rosen Centre Hotel and Rosen Plaza Hotel. Rates begin at $199 per room, per night and vary based on hotel. Once you are registered for G.I.R.L. 2020, you will have access to the hotel registration portal in early March, where specific hotel information and rates will be available. Additional hotels may be added, but will not be adjacent to the Convention Center and will require transportation.
- Hotel requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so take advantage of the deposit registration and register early to get access to the hotel registration portal.
- Housing “poachers” may pose as official G.I.R.L. 2020 housing, as well as give the impression of offering lower rates. In very fine print, they do not confirm rates until after you are booked and have given your credit card information and are locked in. Any rooms pre-paid are likely a scam. For these reasons, we encourage you to book your housing only through EventSphere, the official housing provider.