Girl Scout Shop Information and Guidelines:
- All shops are now open and serving at 50% capacity.
- Council shop hours are Monday – Thursday Noon to 5 p.m. and every second Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Pick ups are still available using this Shop Order Form.
- All customers need to wear a mask. If they don’t have a mask, one will be provided for them.
- Curbside pickup and online shopping are available for those who can’t wear a mask.
- All customers need to sign in on the daily contact log book.
Below are the GSCP2P COVID-19 guidelines for troops and Service Units as of January 11, 2021. In the event that you have a question about any gatherings not referenced below, we invite you to view guidance here from the NC Department of Health and Human Services. If your city/county has more restrictive guidelines in place, those should be followed first. If you have specific questions about a Girl Scout event or meeting, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 800-672-2148.
- Troops and service units can meet in groups of 10 people maximum inside and 50 people maximum outside.
- All troops and service units that offer in-person programs or meetings must keep a Contact Tracing Log of who attends those events. This log can be downloaded from this post and will be used to assist in contact tracing should we become aware of a positive or presumptive-positive COVID-19 case. Each person who attends the program/meeting must be on this list. If the program/meeting organizer is contacted after the program/meeting, the organizer must immediately contact their Troop Experience Manager and include a copy of this log in the e-mail. The name/identity of the positive or presumptive-positive person cannot be shared. A NEW LOG IS TO BE USED FOR EACH PROGRAM/MEETING.
- The COVID attendee screening form must be completed by each individual before a troop does any overnight or troop travel. This form can be downloaded from this post. Leaders should keep these completed forms for at least 12 months. If someone answers yes to any questions, they should not participate in the troop activity. If you have any questions about this form or about an attendee’s responses, please contact your Troop Experience Manager.
- Social distancing and face covering guidelines MUST be strictly followed. All persons over the age of five must wear face coverings, both indoor and outdoor, where physical distancing of six feet from other people who are not members of the same household is not possible.
- Service Unit meetings and Girl Scout trainings CAN be held if the above guidelines can be met. Please keep the Contact Tracing Log for your own records at each meeting or training. Virtual options should be held for those who prefer not to attend in person.
- Individual family transportation is preferred for any troop or service unit meeting or activity. Carpooling MUST include masks at all times.
- No buffets or shared food at any event or meeting.
- Community Partner programs must also follow all local COVID guidelines.
- If your troop has a large trip or activity planned, complete the Troop Travel form and stay in touch with your Troop Experience Manager. Guidelines can change quickly, and we want to be able to approve troop program as soon as we can safely are able to.
Virtual Girl Scout programs are still available. Refer to the council online calendar for a full listing of provided programs, including badge and journey workshops, here on our website.