Girls need connection now more than ever, and inviting them to join our Girl Scout family is a great way to make new friends and keep the old! We have so much in store for our members this year, and we want to help your troops start the school year strong! Our Add-A-Friend program will earn goodies for your girls whether their friends join your troop, another troop or start one of their own.
When does this campaign run?
This campaign begins October 1, 2021 and ends November 30, 2021.
What does the girl receive?
Girls will receive an Add-A-Friend patch for the first friend they invite and registers to be a Girl Scout. They also receive charms for every friend thereafter!
What does the troop receive?
- All troops that recruit three new Girl Scouts will receive a VIP holiday program for their troop.
- All troops that recruit six new Girl Scouts will also receive a $25 Amazon gift card for troop supplies.
How do you receive your prizes for this campaign?
- Step 1: New girl must register for the 2021-2022 membership year at www.BeAGirlScout.org.
- Step 2: Troop leaders complete this form here letting us know new girls have been recruited by your troop’s girls.
- Step 3: Council staff will check the registration status of the new girls and, once confirmed, will send an e-mail to the troop leader.
- Step 4: Council staff will follow up with how to receive your patches, charms and other prizes!
Check out this invitation that you can customize and use to invite girls to join your troop.
Let us know if you have any questions or would like help recruiting girls in your area by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800.672.2148.