Recruitment season is in full swing right now, and it’s a great time to spread the word about Girl Scouting to your friends, family and communities. Below you can find some sample messaging and graphics that can be used across social media platforms to help us get the word out that Girl Scouts is ready for all girls grades K-12!
- It’s time to press play. Girl Scouts is ready for you! Learn more about Girl Scouting in your local community by visiting http://www.BeAGirlScout.org/join.
- Connect with friends. Try new adventures. Change the world. It’s time to create memories that will last a lifetime. Join Girl Scouts today! http://www.BeAGirlScout.org/join
- With Girl Scouts she can be herself, have fun with friends and change the world! Sign her up for a world of adventure at http://www.BeAGirlScout.org/join.
- Whether it’s through creative arts, outdoor exploration, STEM discoveries or building new friendships, girls have the chance to become their best self through Girl Scouts. Learn more at http://www.BeAGirlScout.org/join.
- Girl Scouting is all about creating memories with friends while making the world a better place. Want to get a girl in your life involved? Visit http://www.BeAGirlScout.org/join.
- Girls can do anything, and at Girl Scouts, that really is true! Whatever she is interested in, there is a spot for her. You can find troops in your area by visiting http://www.BeAGirlScout.org/join.
- Make a difference, help girls become their best selves and change the world with Girl Scouts! We invite you to become a Girl Scout volunteer with us! Learn more at http://www.girlscoutsp2p.org/volunteer!
Click on the images below to open the file. You can then right click on the image to save to your computer.